Custom Designed Homes & Additions
So you have decided to extend or build a new custom designed home and don’t know where to start. It’s such a major decision, so much money at stake and you have so little time. This is your home, your private sanctum. It’s a special place, one that will provide you with many treasured moments, experiences and memories. A home that will undoubtedly make a significant and positive contribution to you and your family’s lifestyle for many years to come.
We understand your point of view completely and while others may see this as just another project, a series of lines on paper or how quickly they can complete the project, we have decades of experience and to date have always found “the right solution” for our Clients.
As property and building prices continue to soar gone are the days where purchasers accept less for their dollar. In almost all cases it is the quality of the design that makes the difference. The difference is the peace of mind in knowing that the job was done right first time and you have gained the benefits and cost savings learned from our many years of experience,
So what other benefits are there in using DSP Architects. Well we:
- Offer a free Low cost Opportunities and Constraints Study
- Have more than 1000 satisfied clients – Our Clients have been invaluable in teaching us how to ask the right questions and to understand the importance of building relationships.
- Have 100% success rate in obtaining planning and building permits for our clients
- Are registered Architects (Danny Sacco ARBV no 50289), the real deal. Only registered architects have gone through rigorous training and education in relation to design and construction
- Have been refining, improving and perfecting our design services and obtaining permits for 25 years. The fruits of this experience goes directly to our clients.
- Have a good working relationship with many of the key planning decision makers in most Metropolitan Councils and have successfully obtained permits at Moonee Valley, Brimbank, Hume, Glen Eira, Hobson’s Bay, Moreland, Stonnington, Greater Geelong, Yarra, Melbourne, Maribyrnong, Banyule, Boroondara, Bayside, Darebin, Kingston, Knox, Port Phillip, Whittlesea & Wyndham Councils
- Have on numerous cases obtained special dispensation from council (to vary the building regulations) generally resulting in saving valuable land, maximising the use of the house, or saving the client tens of thousands of dollars
- Offer a one stop shop option to save you time
- Minimise the cost of your construction by using our design skills to save wasted circulation or by simplifying the structural grid.
- Produce designs that work, cost less & sell for more
- Unlike many architects we charge a fixed fee based on a brief rather than a % cost of works.. Many Clients consider the % method to be unfair as the Architect has no incentive to save you money. We, on the other hand, offer a low cost lump sum to give our client’s certainty and value for money. We also like to be upfront with our clients and give detailed quotes of all our work, council fees and consultant fees up to building permit submission to give you peace of mind.
- Consistently surpass our Client’s expectations
- Take the pain out of the planning, report and consent & building process
- Save you thousands of dollars by ensuring that the service connection points do not need to be relocated
- Save you thousands of dollars by designing the stormwater system in such a way to avoid the costly dual pump systems
The following includes our typical scope of services to meet your high standards and expectations and what is required for a Building Permit Application:
- Concept Design
- Planning Permit (if required)
- Building Permit