Unit Development Specialists
At DSP, we boast a long list of unit developments that have been approved and completed.
You can rest assured that you will work with qualified professionals who can guide you all the way through the design, planning permit and building permit processes and if required can help with the construction stage of your project.
So far, in DSP’s 25-year history, we’ve enjoyed a 100% success rate in obtaining both the planning permit as well as building permits. And that’s unlikely to change. What’s more, if we at DSP agree to a deadline then you can be assured that it will be met.
Because at DSP, we keep our promises.
This allows you to focus on what you are good at whilst saving you money by decreasing your interest payments and holding costs.
The Right Solution
During our 25 years in practice we have always found “the right solution” for our Clients. As property and building prices continue to soar gone are the days where purchasers accept less for their dollar. In almost all cases it is the quality of the design that makes the difference.
The difference could be as simple as getting a permit for a
- 3 bedroom dwelling rather than a 2 bedroom dwelling. (click for example)
- 3 dwellings rather than just 2 dwellings.
- 4 dwellings rather than 3 dwellings (click for example)
- Three bedrooms and a study rather than just three bedrooms (click for example)
- Two living areas rather than just one
Equating to having tens of thousands of dollars in your pocket.
Or simply peace of mind in knowing that the job was done right first time
So what other benefits are there in using DSP? Well we:
- Have more than 1000 satisfied clients – Our Clients have been invaluable in teaching us how to ask the right questions and to understand the importance of building relationships. Read our testimonials.
- Have 100% success rate in obtaining planning permits for our clients
- Are registered Architects (Danny Sacco ARBV no 50289), the real deal. Only registered architects have gone through rigorous training and education in relation to design and construction
- Have been refining, improving and perfecting obtaining permits for 25 years. The fruits of this experience goes directly to our clients.
- Have a good working relationship with many of the key planning decision makers in most Metropolitan Councils and have successfully obtained permits at Moonee Valley Brimbank, Hume Glen Eira, Hobson’s Bay, Moreland, Stonnington, Greater Geelong, Yarra, Melbourne, Maribyrnong, Banyule, Boroondara, Bayside, Darebin, Kingston, Knox, Port Phillip, Whittlesea & Wyndham Councils
- Offer a one stop shop option to save you time
- Maximise your site’s potential and you maximise profits by getting more bedrooms (click for example) and in some cases more dwellings (click for example) on your land
- Produce designs that work, cost less & sell for more
- Unlike many architects we charge a fixed fee based on a brief rather than a % cost of works.
- Consistently surpass our Client’s expectations
- Take the pain out of the planning & building process
- Save you thousands of dollars by ensuring that the service connection points does not need to be relocated
- Save you thousands of dollars by designing the stormwater system in such a way to avoid the costly dual pump systems many Councils are requiring
That’s why we are also known as “The Planning Permit Professionals”